First writer's name: Oh Yae Lim
NOTE TO SELF:
Frequently immerse yourself in the interviews of crazy people. It will give you serenity.
Never book a bus to Daejeon.
Don't try to maintain your fragile pride by listening to songs of indie bands.
Try not to give any advice to others. No one can say anything to others.
Engage in stupidity and ignorance. Never engage in an intelligent conversation which will boost you up.
Don't hate people with glasses/earphones/cameras.
Do not waste time playing stupid games.
Do not let others know that I love Antonio Stark. It would be great if I did not love him anymore. He is a boy with glasses/earphones/cameras anyway
I should be more funny. I haven't made anyone in KMLA laugh until now.
Do not let others know that I pick my nose with my thumb.
D not let AngtonyOhstark know that I'm secretly engaged with him.
Do not let others know that I love the smell of Moses.
I should be vegetarian-ish after this hour.
Don't let them in, don't let them see,
Be the good girl, you always have to be
Conceal it, don't feel it, put on a show.
Let it go.
Let the storm rage on.
The past is in the past.
Cold never bothered me anyways.
Actually, it does... never catch a cold :(
Especially, never wander around a forest during winter while wearing a single dress. Unless you're as pretty as me, you will suffer from the cold. That reminds me of something: it's very tiresome if you're as pretty as me. Try to look a bit more ugly-or else, everyone around you will stare at you.
From now on, I will not eat chicken at all.
I'm pretty and beautiful.
Minseok is a very attractive boy. Love him to death.
Kang-san is not good at English nor Korean. Never be like him.
Don't create bad history about yourself by breaking up badly with your girlfriend. It creates embarrassment, and something that can bother you for 3 years.
Hoon Kang is not pretty and beautiful.
Moses doesn't like Jee-Hu, stop making fun of him about her.
Find a place to take photos. Go there when the world is depressed.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment